Linda Parkes is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Certified Group Psychotherapist specializing in individual, couples, and group therapy.
Among her areas of expertise are:
- Adult Children of Alcoholics (ACOA)
- Adult Children of Dysfunctional Families (ACDF)
- Thought Field Therapy - Certified Registered Trainer
- Career Counselor - New Career Development or Current Work Place Issues
- Depression and Anxiety
- Panic Attacks and Phobia
- Sexual and Relationship Problems
- Medical and Health concerns
- Grief and Loss
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Parenting and Family Issues
- Conflict Resolution
Linda is an interactive, solution-focused therapist with 15 years of counseling experience. Her therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. She integrates complimentary methods and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain their goals.
To request an appointment e-mail email@example.com or call me at 703-591-9600, ext 101.